In our recent APAC webinar hosted in partnership with AIMA, our panel of experts, Han Wee Tan, Partner, Wealth & Asset Management Consulting at EY, Michael Steinkuhl, Director, APAC Division at ECI and William Ng, CEO, at New Silk Road Investment, discussed how a demand for data, new technology and the increasingly important role of due diligence are driving the modernization of investor/manager communications. Few of the topics included:
- Evolving trends in tech/digital adoption for the buy side
- Manager research and operational due diligence challenges for asset owners as they expand the use of alternatives
- How Covid changed the due diligence process and what benefits emerged as a result
- What actions are hedge funds implementing to address ESG requirements from investors
- How can smaller firms leverage technology to compete more effectively vs. larger ones
To access the full webinar and key takeaways, reach out to us.
Thank you for signing up! Please access the key takeaways here.