In our recent APAC webinar hosted in partnership with AIMA, our panel of experts, Han Wee Tan, Partner, Wealth & Asset Management Consulting at EY, Michael Steinkuhl, Director, APAC Division at ECI and William Ng, CEO, at New Silk Road Investment, discussed how a demand for data, new technology and the increasingly important role of due diligence are driving the modernization of investor/manager communications. Few of the topics included:
- Evolving trends in tech/digital adoption for the buy side
- Manager research and operational due diligence challenges for asset owners as they expand the use of alternatives
- How Covid changed the due diligence process and what benefits emerged as a result
- What actions are hedge funds implementing to address ESG requirements from investors
- How can smaller firms leverage technology to compete more effectively vs. larger ones
To access the key takeaways, reach out to us.