The AIMA Due Diligence Questionnaire (AIMA DDQ) is used by investors assessing hedge fund, private credit, and private equity managers.
DIGITAL DILIGENCEAIMA DDQ Digital Experience
- DiligenceVault has digitized and hosts the AIMA DDQs enabling easy use by both investors and alternative asset managers.
- Investors: With DiligenceVault’s ability to customize the AIMA DDQ modules, investors can easily build their framework and analytics on the digital foundation.
- Asset Managers: Emerging managers and established alternative investment managers leverage the AIMA DDQ modules to build their digital content library.
JOIN THE DIGITAL ECOSYSTEMEngage with our conversations
- Co-hosting our webinar with AIMA Asia in July on the topic of technology transformation
- DiligenceVault co-hosted a webinar with AIMA, focusing on Investor Relations Strategy in June 2021
- DiligenceVault sponsored AIMA Canada Investment Forum in 2019
- DiligenceVault is an AIMA DDQ discount members since 2018