The ILPA Due Diligence Questionnaire (ILPA DDQ) was designed to ease the administrative burden placed on private equity LPs and GPs by standardizing the most frequent and important diligence questions posed by investors.
DIGITAL DILIGENCEILPA DDQ Digital Experience
- DiligenceVault hosts ILPA DDQ in a digital format to enable ease use for both LPs doing diligence and for private market GPs getting ready for their fundraise.
- Limited Partners: With DiligenceVault’s ability to customize the ILPA DDQ, LPs can easily build their framework and analytics on the digital foundation.
- General Partners: Emerging managers and established private market GPs leverage the ILPA DDQ to build their digital content library and prepare for a successful fundraise.
JOIN THE DIGITAL ECOSYSTEMDILIGENCE VAULT OFFERS EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT TO ILPA MEMBERS
- DiligenceVault now offers an exclusive discount for ILPA members on new subscriptions to DiligenceVault’s digital diligence platform.
- ILPA members LPs will be able to significantly improve their due diligence processes, making it easy to collect, structure and normalize data across traditional, hedge and private market investments.
- The ILPA and DiligenceVault DDQ announcement can be found here