DiligenceVault expands access to Mercer FundWatch investment and ESG ratings, delivering a seamless experience for users in Asia
Integrate Mercer’s investment and ESG ratings into your due diligence and research framework.
- Access research ratings and commentary directly on the DiligenceVault platform
- Request additional research directly on the platform
Please join our webinar on Friday, June 25th at 10am HKT to hear how DiligenceVault and Mercer teamed up to create a powerful research experience for all diligence parties:
- Gain insights about recent trends of asset owners
- Learn how to optimize your due diligence workflow and ESG data collection with technology
- Discover how you can complement your own due diligence with Mercer’s forward looking, qualitative research
Mercer’s research process combines quantitative and qualitative analysis. Of the two, by far the most important is the qualitative analysis. Ratings are generated following an in-depth research meeting with the portfolio management team.
- Star Ratings signify Mercer’s belief in the funds likelihood of achieving outperformance
- The independent ESG rating represents Mercer’s view on the extent to which ESG factors are integrated into the fund manager’s investment process
Read our press release to learn more about this exciting integration!
Integrations and partnerships are an important part of the DiligenceVault platform. Mercer is known for their research strength. With this integration, DiligenceVault will expand access to Mercer FundWatch investment and ESG ratings, delivering a seamless experience for users in Asia