Diversity for asset managers is at a critical tipping point, as asset owners are playing a crucial role in holding them to account. The Asset Manager Diversity and Inclusion Questionnaire aims to standrdise complex diversity metrics to improve on disclosures.
DIGITAL DILIGENCED&I DDQ Digital Experience
- DiligenceVault has digitized and hosts the D&I DDQ enabling easy use by both LPs benchmarking GPs on their D&I disclosures
- Asset Owners: With DiligenceVault’s ability to customize the D&I DDQ, asset owners can easily build their framework and analytics on the digital foundation.
- Asset Managers: Emerging managers and established asset manager firms leverage the D&I DDQ to build their digital content library and provide standardised data to all Asset Owner Charter Signatories.
LEARN MORE ABOUT DIVERSITYDIVERSITY IN THE NEWS
- UK pension funds warn diversity will count when choosing asset managers
- Group with investments of £1tn says gender and ethnic mix of workforce will be factored in when awarding contracts