In today’s modern and tech-enabled investing landscape, a shift towards integrated solutions is transforming how firms operate. Rather than relying solely on all-in-one solutions, firms are now focusing on product excellence. They are harnessing the power of best-in-class technologies that are purpose built for their needs via seamless integrations. This evolution mirrors the recent successful collaboration we’ve witnessed between OpenAI and Microsoft, demonstrating the value of leveraging technology developed by firms with a specialist LLM focus.
At DiligenceVault, as an industry specific and purpose built tech platform, we recognize the importance of building bridges between our platform and the your tech stack. Our commitment to integration brings you three significant advantages:
- Improved User Experience: Our integrations with your CRM and research management system streamline your workflow. Data sync between systems eliminates the need to constantly switch between different platforms, making your experience seamless and efficient.
- Data Analytics: Many of our clients face the challenge of scattered data in various siloes, hindering the full potential of data analytics. Many of you leverage our integrated Power BI dashboards. However, by enabling seamless data synchronization, we empower you to conduct analytics on the platform of your choice, unlocking valuable insights.
- Operational Efficiency: Our automated data flow between DiligenceVault and your systems reduces costs and boosts efficiency. You’ll spend less time on reconciliations, creating a foundation of trust around a single source of truth.
Our Six Integration Categories
At DiligenceVault, our integration strategy revolves around six essential functional categories:
- Adjacency: We prioritize integrations with technologies that are most relevant to your needs and adjacent to our core use, ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Browser add-ins: Accessing content on DiligenceVault while online or through email is made effortless with our browser integrations.
- Office Applications and SharePoint: We recognize that Word and Excel remain integral to many processes. Our Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and SharePoint integrations facilitate a smooth transition for you.
- External Data Integrations: Our Form ADV data integration is a critical advantage for automating diligence workflows, regulatory risk analysis, and operational changes at your investment partners.
- Authentication Protocols: Single sign-on enhances user experience and security, reducing the hassle of managing multiple logins.
- Public APIs: Our public APIs empower you to build custom integrations with your internal systems and automate your processes.
These categories are informed by deep user research and influence our long-term roadmap ultimately driving the success of both your organization and ours. We invite you to explore our nine live integrations and stay tuned for updates on new integrations by subscribing to our product announcements.
The DiligenceVault Partnership Portal
Furthermore, we have integrated an on-platform partnership portal. This portals highlights industry DDQ integrations and other value-added technologies and services for our clients. With over 25 partners, this portal is a valuable resource to all of our users.
To learn more about our partnership portal, suggest new integrations, or discuss how we prioritize our integration roadmap, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Your input is essential in shaping the future of DiligenceVault’s data integration strategy.